Winter DealsNovember to February excluding New Year
Both Unitssleeps 39
Original Unitsleeps 25
New Unitsleeps 14
|2 Day Weekend|
Fri + Sat or Sat + Sun
|3 Day Weekend|
Fri + Sat
+(Thur or Sun)
|Any 7 Days||£2,999||£2,100||£1,176|
WeekdaysSunday to Thursday
|Any 1 Night||£702||£450||£252|
|Any 2 Nights||£880||£500||£380|
|Any 3 nights||£1,170||£750||£420|
|Any 4 Nights||£1,560||£1,000||£560|
|All 5 Nights||£1,950||£1,250||£700|
|Price per person per night||£17||£17||£17|
|Enchanted Forest, Stag Watching special deal.|
Price per person, per night
|Winter Deals in Red. Winter Deals only exclude New Year period|
Terms and Conditions
- PROVISIONAL BOOKING; This gives you a week to get your securing deposit paid and last s for a week only.
- THE RECEIPT OF THE SECURING DEPOSIT; is treated as a firm booking, when received, the hirer becomes liable for the full balance of which is payable 1 month prior to the commencement date of the holiday. Non-payment of the balance of hire charges by the due date will result in the owner treating the property as being available for re-booking. These are our own conditions and can not be replaced by your own companies payment schedules.
- CANCELATION;If the hirer cancels a confirmed booking within 2 months of the booked dates he/she remains liable for the full payment costs of the holiday. A full re-fund is only given if the booking is cancelled with more than 2 months notice.
- The hirer is responsible for the condition of the property and its entire contents during the hire period, fair wear and tear excepted. The hirer will make good any damage or loss and leave the property and contents in a clean and tidy condition. A fully refundable Good Housekeeping deposit of £200 is required by CHEQUE or CASH prior to or on arrival. This will be returned once a turnaround has been completed after your departure.
- It is a condition of the contract that no responsibility is accepted by the owners for any accident or mishap to persons or property whilst on the premises or whilst engaged in any activity therefrom, or from any illness or injury arising from any cause whatsoever.
- Arriving / Departing Times; Entry on day of arrival is from 5pm, unless pre-arranged otherwise. On day of departure occupants are expected to vacate The Bunkhouse by 12 noon, unless pre-arranged to do otherwise.
- We operate a NO SMOKING policy within The Bunkhouse.
- Payment / Deposits; We only take personal cheques / Bacs or cash payments in £ Sterling.
- The Tariff includes all bedding, fitted sheets / duvets etc. Also cleaning cloths / sprays, loo rolls, tea towels etc. Then of course, electric and water charges.
- Person booking must be 25 or over; There is to be a RESPONSIBLE ADULT on site or in-charge of the groups actions, especially responsible for preventing damage to the facility.
- WEDDINGS / GENERAL EXTRA CHARGES: Dogs at £5.00 per stay and BBQ hire at £5.00 per BBQ. Trestle table £2.00 / benches at £1.00 and a £100 charge for General Co-ordinating / car parking attendance.